Cats, small dogs, and birds: one teaspoon daily
Medium/Large dogs: one tablespoon daily
Introduce to the diet gradually over a week then commence full dose. Mix with feed or serve as is. For fussy pets melt the oil in the microwave and pour over the feed.
- Reduction or elimination of body odour and bad breath
- Healthier skin and elimination of rashes, itchiness
- Better digestion
- Reduction of excess weight
- Improved immune system function
- Relief for arthritic like symptoms
- Can reduce the instance of Salmonella in poultry
- Improved energy and cognitive function
Note: Coconut oil should never be used as a substitute for any drugs or treatment prescribed by your veterinarian. Always work closely with your holistic vet when adding a new supplement to your pets’ diet.