Check out these Zucchini, Spinach & Feta muffins! Packed full of veggies, protein and flavour. Perfect for work lunches and after school snacks for the kids. Eat them as they are or toasted with a little butter or coconut oil.
Zucchini, Spinach & Feta Savoury Muffins
- 1 zucchini, grated
- 2 handfuls of spinach, finely chopped
- ½ a red onion, finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 Tbsp tapioca flour
- 2 Tbsp coconut flour
- ½ cup ground almonds
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp curry powder
- Pinch of chili powder
- ½ tsp Himalayan Salt
- 80g feta cheese
- Pumpkin and sunflower seeds for the top
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, add the grated zucchini, spinach, red onion, eggs, apple cider vinegar and coconut oil.
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Carefully fold through the crumbled feta cheese.
- Spoon the mixture into prepared muffin tins. Top with sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until a light golden brown and a skewer comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Makes 8 muffins