White Chocolate & Macadamia Nut Cookies
Posted on September 23 2021
If you’re looking for a new recipe to try this weekend, have a go at these white Chocolate and macadamia nut cookies! We’ve used a traditional cookie recipe and swapped (and reduced) the butter for coconut oil, swapped the white sugar for coconut sugar, reduced the white chocolate and added macadamia nuts to give these cookies a healthy spin!
1 & 1/2 cups flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
1 egg white
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp white chocolate chips
2 Tbsp chopped macadamia nuts
- Pre-heat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl mix together dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients and mix to combine. If the mixture seems a little dry then add a splash of milk until it comes together.
- Mix through the white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- Roll into medium sized balls and place on baking paper lined oven trays. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned around the edges.
- Leave to cool on trays for a couple of minutes, before transferring to a wire cooling rack.