Ultimate Brunch Cook-Up
Posted on November 14 2019
Here is a nutritious and delicious Sunday brunch, fried and baked to perfection in our Wild Virgin Organic Coconut Oil.
2 x eggs
1 x small kumara
5 x baby carrots
1 handful of spinach
1 x tomato
Coconut oil for cooking
Salt and pepper for seasoning
Tomato chutney to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Chop the kumara into bite-sized pieces and place on an oven tray. Wash the baby carrots and add to the tray too. Drizzle with 2 tsp of coconut oil, season and mix well. Cook for 25-30 minutes or until golden on the outside and soft in the middle.
- Heat 1 tsp of coconut oil in a small pan on medium heat. Season the tomato and cook on both sides for approx 2 minutes each side.
- Add extra coconut oil and fry the eggs to your liking.
- Season and serve on a handful of baby spinach.