Looking for something new to bake this week? Try out these Oat & Sultana Cookies! They are refined sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and super tasty! We absolutely love them made with sultanas as they are chewy and sweet. But if you’re a chocoholic then you can totally swap the sultanas for choc chips 😋
Sultana and Oat Cookies
½ cup rolled oats
1 cup ground almonds
½ cup desiccated coconut
¼ cup honey/maple syrup
¼ cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp baking soda
1/3 cup sultanas
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl mix together all of the dry ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients and the sultanas and mix to combine. Leave the mixture for about 5 minutes so that the oats can absorb the liquid. Add additional water if needed.
- Roll the mixture into balls and place on the baking tray. Press each ball down with a fork to flatten.
- Bake for at 170 degrees for 20-25mins.