Satisfy your taste buds with these stuffed Portobello Mushrooms. We’ve made a delicious filling of panko crumbs, garlic, herbs, cherry tomatoes and coconut oil. Team them up with a side salad and your favourite protein source for a yummy and nutritious summer meal.
Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
8 Portobello mushrooms, stem removed, washed and dried with a paper towel
1 cup panko crumbs
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 spring onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
Salt and fresh cracked pepper to season
¼ cup parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp pinenuts, toasted
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the stuffing ingredients. Leave aside a little coconut oil to brush the mushrooms.
- Brush the bottoms of each mushroom with a bit of melted coconut oil and place them, buttered side down, on a baking sheet.
- Spoon the stuffing mixture over the mushrooms and press down gently.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.