Salmon and Vegetable Fritters
Posted on November 05 2021
These salmon fritters are jam packed with veggies, protein, healthy fats and delicious! They are great for kids or an easy lunch option together with a salad. We've served these with Greek yoghurt and kimchi yumm!
300g fresh salmon
1 small sweet potato or kumara
1 spring onion, finely chopped
2 Tbsp flour
1/4 tsp salt
Pepper to taste
1 tsp coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius on grill. Grill the salmon fillet for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Roughly chop the kumara and boil for 10 minutes until soft. Add the broccoli half way through so it can boil for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Mash the kumara and broccoli. Add the salmon and break it apart using your hands.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Heat the coconut oil in a flat pan on medium heat. Cook the fritters for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt.