These salmon fritters are jam packed with veggies, protein, healthy fats and delicious! They are great for kids or an easy lunch option together with a salad. We've served these with Greek yoghurt and kimchi yumm!
300g fresh salmon
1 small sweet potato or kumara
1 spring onion, finely chopped
2 Tbsp flour
1/4 tsp salt
Pepper to taste
1 tsp coconut oil
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius on grill. Grill the salmon fillet for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- Roughly chop the kumara and boil for 10 minutes until soft. Add the broccoli half way through so it can boil for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Mash the kumara and broccoli. Add the salmon and break it apart using your hands.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix to combine.
- Heat the coconut oil in a flat pan on medium heat. Cook the fritters for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt.