Change up the dinner menu this week with this yummy Peanut Satay Stir Fry. It’s healthy, delicious and meal we reckon the whole family will love.
Peanut Satay Stir Fry
- 1 x broccoli, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red capsicum, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 x courgettes, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 handfuls of green beans
- 2 x chicken breasts, sliced
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (or use any nut butter e.g. almond butter)
- 2 Tbsp tamari sauce (or soy sauce)
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 2 x garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp honey
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 orange
- Pinch of chili - to taste
- Make the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together in a bowl or jar, Set aside.
- Heat a tsp of coconut oil in a large pan an cook the chicken, set aside.
- Add extra oil to the pan and cook the vegetables.
- Add back to the pan the cooked chicken together with the sauce and stir until hot.
- Serve with brown rice. Serves 2-3