These Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups are such a delicious healthy treat that are ready in under 30 minutes!
1/2 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy)
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup cacao powder (or 100% cocoa)
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp maple syrup or coconut nectar
1/3 cup - 1/2 cup peanut butter
- In a large bowl place the 1/2 cup of peanut butter, coconut oil, cacao powder, vanilla and maple syrup and mix well.
- Place 1 Tbsp of the chocolate mixture into prepared mini muffin trays and leave in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon-sized amount of peanut butter on top of each then pour over another tablespoon of the chocolate.
- Place back in the freezer to set for another 20 minutes.
- Store the peanut butter cups in the fridge.