Oven-roasted potato wedges seasoned with mixed herbs and sea salt and fried in coconut oil. Pair these wedges with your favourite protein source and a simple green salad for a yummy and healthy dinner.
Oven Roasted Potato Wedges
6 medium potatoes
2-3 Tbsp coconut oil
½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- Preheat your oven to 200˚C. Put a large pan of salted water on to boil.
- Scrub the potatoes clean and cut into chunky wedges. Add to the pan of boiling water and parboil for 8 minutes. Drain in a colander and leave to steam dry for a couple of minutes.
- Add the coconut oil to a large oven tray. Place in the oven for 3 minutes to heat up.
- Carefully place the potato wedges on the tray with the mixed herbs and salt. Toss together so all the wedges are coated in the oil and seasons then spread out in one layer.
- Cook in the hot oven for 30 minutes until golden, crisp and cooked through.