Looking for a cheap and healthy snack? You’ve got to try kale chips! This recipe has only 3 ingredients, easy to make and super yummy. The perfect couch snack for the weekend.
1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
1 pinch sea salt
- Preheat oven to 180degC. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut kale leaves from the tough stalks and place in a bowl.
- Add the oil, salt sesame and chili. Use your hands to massage the leaves and coat with the oil and seasonings.
- Lay in a single layer on prepared baking tray and bake for 12-15 minutes until crispy.
- Watch them carefully as they can burn easily.
- Serve immediately.