Oat & Coconut Apple Crumble
Posted on November 05 2019
Looking for a quick and easy dessert recipe? Have a go at this yummy Oat & Coconut Apple Crumble! It’s a recipe that the whole family will love, plus an awesome way to use up the old soft apples in the fruit bowl.
- 4 green apples, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp sultanas
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 2 Tbsp cashew nut pieces
- 2 Tbsp walnut pieces
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 Tbsp maple syrup
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees on fanbake.
- Place the apple pieces and sultanas in an ovenproof dish. The dish I used was 22cm x 15cm.
- Make the crumble, by mixing together the rest of the ingredients.
- Spoon the crumble over the apple mixture and lightly press is down.
- Bake the crumble for 25 minutes or until the crumble is golden and the apple is soft.
- Serve with Greek or coconut yoghurt.