When life gives you lemons, grab some blueberries and make this Lemon & Blueberry Loaf topped with melted coconut butter. Yumm! 🤤
Lemon & Blueberry Loaf
2 Tbsp lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
1/4 cup Blue Coconut coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 Tbsp maple syrup or honey
1 cup of ground almonds
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
Pinch of sea salt
1/4 tsp baking soda
Zest of 1 lemon
1/2 cup frozen or fresh blueberries
Desiccated coconut to sprinkle on the top
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan bake.
- In separate bowls, mix the wet ingredients and dry ingredients. Carefully fold the 2 together.
- Lastly, fold through the blueberries carefully.
- Spoon mixture into the loaf pan and smooth flat with a knife. Sprinkle with coconut.
- Transfer tin to hot oven and cook for 40 - 50 minutes. Nearing the end of the cook time, if the top is browning too much, simply cover with a piece of tin foil. Cook until golden and tests clean