Here are the perfect Choc Chip Cookies made with our Organic Wild Virgin coconut oil. So delicious together with a cup of tea for an afternoon treat!
Choc Chip Cookies
¼ cup coconut oil, softened
¼ cup butter, softened
¼ cup peanut butter
½ cup coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp maple syrup
1 cup almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
½ tsp baking soda
1 cup choc chips
1. Preheat the oven to 175 deg.
2. Beat together the coconut oil, butter, coconut sugar, peanut butter. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until combined.
3. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
4. Roll 2-3 tablespoon (depending on how large you like your cookies) of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets.
5. Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes or until golden. Let them sit on the baking tray for 5 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.