These Choc Berry Coconut Ice Creams are the perfect refreshing snack or treat on a hot summers day. Kids will love them too!
2 cups of frozen berries
1 tsp honey
1 cup of coconut milk
1/4 cup Blue Coconut coconut oil
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 Tbsp cacao powder
1/2 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp maple syrup
2 Tbsp desiccated coconut
- In a blender place all of the ice cream ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Pour this into ice block molds and place them in the freezer to set for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To make the chocolate mix the coconut oil, peanut butter, cacao powder, vanilla and maple syrup together in a bowl until combined.
- Dip each ice cream in the chocolate mixture giving it a generous coat then sprinkle over desiccated coconut.
- Serve them as soon as the chocolate has set. Otherwise freeze them until required and let defrost for 10 minutes at room temperature before serving.
- If you are left over with any extra chocolate, you can freeze it in a piece of baking paper for a yummy chocolate treat!
Makes 8 small ice creams