Chocolate, Walnut & Banana muffins are easy to make and so delicious! Perfect for the lunch box or keep in the freezer for when those sweet cravings hit 😊👌
Banana, Walnut & Choc Chip Muffins
3 ripe bananas (the riper the better)
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
Juice of half a lemon
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/4 cup ground almonds
Pinch of sea salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup walnuts pieces
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas. Add all of the wet ingredients and mix well. Add all of the dry ingredients and mix.
- Lastly fold through the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into lined muffin tins. Depending on how big your muffin tins are, you should get approx. 12-18 muffins.
- Bake for 12-15mins or until cooked through. To check they are cooked, insert a metal skewer into the middle. It should come out clean.