Wild Coconut Pancakes
Makes 16 wildly delicious pancakes.
1/4 cup Blue Coconut Virgin Wild Coconut Oil
1/4 cup coconut milk or whole milk
1/4 cup coconut flour
2 tsp coconut sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1. Mix together eggs, coconut oil, milk, sugar and salt.
2. Combine coconut flour, baking powder and mix into a batter.
3. Heat 1 Tsp coconut oil in a frying pan.
4. Spoon batter onto hot pan, making pancakes about 7-8cm in diameter.
5. Serve with fresh fruit and a sprinkle of coconut sugar.